The following vacancies are currently open for applications:
Responsible for assisting the Operations & HR Manager in administrative functions of the HR department.
Some of the functions include and do not limit to handling
1. Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
2. Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves) Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
3. Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
4. Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
5. Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
6. Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
7. Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
8. Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
9. Ensuring compliance with Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental policies and procedures
and fully support the HR Manager in any kind of HR issue and HR projects that
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR Administrator
- Hands on experience with HR software and MS Office.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field